It is officially fall, mamas, and with fall comes cooler weather, changing leaves, football and chili! Here’s a super easy and quick recipe that calls for turkey instead of beef. It’s the perfect, simple dish for your pregnant belly and your family too!
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- 16 ounces of pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 28 ounces of chopped, stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin powder
- ½ cup of salsa
- In a large pot, brown turkey with chopped onions
- Add beans, tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salsa to turkey mixture
- Cook until hot
- Serve chili with corn bread, cooked rice or on top of a baked potato.
- Sprinkle with cheese to taste.
Recipe transcribed from: food.com