- Is there a lack of nourishment in your life?
- Is “self-care” at the bottom of your To Do List (or absent from your list)?
- Do you wish you had time to feed yourself and your family healthy food every day (the most foundational source of nourishment)?
- Do you wish you could quiet the worries and questions that cycle through your head?
- Want to be pampered, get a chair massage, and take a restorative yoga class all in one night?
- How about learning to set aside the pressure to “do pregnancy” perfectly and discover how to do it YOUR way?
Details of the Event:
6:15 to 6:30
Dr. Amy Johnson-Grass will talk about the benefits of choosing Health Foundations for your pregnancy care, labor/delivery, and postpartum care.
6:30 to 7:15
Discussion of "5 Ways to Avoid a Blood Sugar Crash" presented by Nichi Hirsch Kuechle (Childbirth Educator, Birth Doula and Nutrition Response Practitioner in Minneapolis) who supports moms from preconception to parenthood in creating wellness one family at a time
7:15 to 8:00pm
Presentation on "5 Ways to Loving the Pregnant/Postpartum You" by Amy L. Riley, a trained Pregnancy Coach, who believes the most important activity for you, as apregnant woman, is to continually determine your unique way of being pregnant
During both of these presentations, you’ll learn a number of practical approaches for nourishing yourself from the inside out. And with this knowledge, you’ll:
- Be able to engrain a lifetime habit of self-care
- Have more energy for what you want to do and what your family needs you to do
- Save money on your grocery bills
- Candelight Meditation
- grab a tour if you missed it earlier
- finish up your chair massage or henna
- meet & greet with Amy Riley and Nichi Hirsch Kuechle