This ginger soup in a great way to fight colds and the flu this season! It is a safe way to fight sickness during breastfeeding and pregnancy.
- 2 inch piece of fresh garlic, sliced thin
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 6 cups of chicken bone broth or chicken stock
Instructions to Prepare:
Combine ginger, garlic and mushrooms in a pot with a small amount of the broth or stock. Simmer until the ingredients are softened. Add the rest of the broth or stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and continue to cook for 20-30 minutes.
This soup can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
Enjoy and be well!