Looking for something fun and healthy for your baby to practice his self-feeding skills? Give this yummy banana toast recipe a try and serve in fistful size strips for baby’s little grip.
- 1 small, ripe banana
- 2 fluid ounces (1/4 cup) breast milk or formula
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread cut into strips
- Unsalted butter or oil
- Blend the banana, milk and cinnamon in a food processor.
- Dip the bread squares into the mixture, ensuring they are thoroughly coated on both sides.
- H eat a little unsalted butter or oil in a small saucepan and fry the strips for a couple of minutes on each side, until golden.
Recipe transcribed from: Homemade Babyfood Recipes