Breakfast or dessert-take your pick! This delectable smoothie is not only tasty but full of pregnancy essentials like protein and calcium. Not a fan of blueberries? Swap the blueberries out for strawberries or raspberries for an equally delicious treat.
- 1 cup of reduced-fat milk
- 2/3 cup of reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ¼ cups of frozen blueberries
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- Place ingredients in blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe transcribed from: Parents.com