It’s National Nutrition Month and what better way to celebrate than with a nourishing pregnancy smoothie packed with essential vitamins for you and your babe. With calcium, healthy fats and folate, this smoothie is not only delicious but nutritious too!
- 1 ¼ cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of baby kale or spinach
- ¾ cup of cucumber chunks (with the skin)
- 1 cup of frozen green grapes
- ¼ teaspoon of peeled and grated ginger
- Agave nectar, to taste
- Put all ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth (approximately 30 seconds)
- Add agave nectar for sweetness as desired.
Recipe transcribed from: Parents.com