Keeping healthy snacks handy when you’re pregnant is a great way to stay energized and beat the bouts of nausea. It can even be wise to keep a snack on your bedside table at night to munch on before you get up in the morning. These pregnancy protein muffins are a nutritious and yummy snack that will help you meet your necessary 3-4 servings of protein per day.
- 10 egg whites
- 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 scoop of organic vanilla protein powder
- Cinnamon to taste
- Vanilla Extract
- Optional: Fresh berries, dried berries, almonds, walnuts or pecans.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Scoop mixture into nonstick muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Recipe transcribed from: Michelle Marie Fit