Although some fish may be off limits while you are pregnant, eating salmon is actually great way to get essential fatty acids that are vital for baby’s brain and eye development. Try this easy sticky salmon recipe paired with brown rice and veggies to create some healthy and delicious brain food for you and your baby.
- 2 skinned salmon fillets cut into 4 centimeter cubes
- 1 ½ tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- ½ teaspoon of sweet chili sauce1 ½ tablespoon of dark brown sugar
- Place ingredients for marinade in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and pour into oven-safe dish. Allow to cool.
- Add cubes of salmon and turn to coat in sauce.
- Let marinate for one hour.
- Pre-heat the grill and cook salmon in a baking tin lined with foil for 5 minutes. Turn halfway through and baste occasionally until fully cooked
- Serve with brown rice and your favorite vegetables and enjoy!
Recipe transcribed from: annabelkarmel.com