No need to feel left out of the party while you are pregnant. Mocktails are a great way to enjoy a pregnancy approved special treat and cool down from the summer heat. This Mango Margarita is easy to make and contains ginger which is a great way to soothe that prenatal nausea. Cocktail umbrella is optional!
- ¼ cup of mango juice
- ¼ cup of grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 4-6 raspberries (or 2 strawberries)
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- Ground granola for garnish
- Several ice cubes
- Run lime wedge around the rim of glass. Dip glass in ground granola.
- Muddle raspberries or strawberries at the bottom of glass and pour in lime juice.
- Add grated ginger, mango juice, grapefruit juice and ice.
- Stir and enjoy.
- You can also blend ingredients in a blender for a more smoothie like consistency.
Recipe transcribed from: fit PREGNANCY